“Aging is not ‘lost youth’ but a new opportunity and strength.” -Betty Friedan
- Annual RADC General Resource Guides (2023-2024 Edition Coming Soon!)
- Activity Book for Individuals Experiencing Memory Loss
- Collection of Caregiver Resource Booklets
- 2021-2022 Caregiver Resource List (2023-2024 Edition Coming Soon!)
- Latest News regarding Illinois Seniors & their Families
- Steps for After receiving Alzheimer’s or Dementia Diagnosis
Disclaimer: The purpose of this website is to enhance public access to information about resources available. It is advised that you, a user of this website, call the organization for more information. The developer of this website neither guarantees nor makes any representations to the accuracy or completeness of the information that is included on this website. The developer of this website does not claim responsibility for any actions taken by any of the organizations/agencies included on this website. Under no circumstances is the developer of this website liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result in any way from the use of the information included on this website.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletters!